Post Something Positive Here Each Day

Please tell us at least one POSITIVE that happened to you this day. It can be any wonderful action or event, an inspiring thought that came across your mind, an exciting emotion, or a nice sight, smell or taste or feelings. ONLY POSITIVE, NO NEGATIVE.

Nothing is too trivial, feel free to add more positive as things happen.

Over Christmas, I paused to think about how lucky I am and my gratitude for that. I remembered how many amazing friends I have on the network and it made me smile.

A few things that were positive that happened today: 1) I was approved tobe a member on this forum, 2) a friend texted me Good Morning, 3) I woke up (this is always a positive thing). Also I am getting my place clean today which makes me happy, I love having a clean place.

awesome list Sweetie!

Sweetie said:

A few things that were positive that happened today: 1) I was approved tobe a member on this forum, 2) a friend texted me Good Morning, 3) I woke up (this is always a positive thing). Also I am getting my place clean today which makes me happy, I love having a clean place.

Thank you! There are other positive things around me.

Spending time with my animals is very relaxing. I have two cats, Kitty and Skittles, and two rabbits, Sweetie and Pudden. They always bring my stress level down and help me relax when I spend time with them. I also have four fish, I have two clown loaches and two bristlenose plecostomuses. Watching them is also relaxing.

Finishing up cleaning today will help me be in a good mood.

I love watching funny tv shows/movies.

Skittles is such a great cat name. love it.

Thank you! Skittles is 2 years old and Kitty is 8 years old. Kitty had babies about 7 1/2 years ago. Would you like to hear the story of how I got these two cats? I must warn you, it is a little negative but positive happened out of it.

Love to hear!

Ok here goes: Kitty came to live with me when my mom's other cat got killed by my brother's dogs. When my mom and I got to her house, Indy (one of the dogs) wanted to show me something, so I followed her into one of the back bedrooms. As I looked in my mom's bedroom, I saw something laying on the floor not moving at all, it took me a few minutes to know what it was, it was a dead cat and it was Baby. Indy had killed Baby. So I heard my mom say, "what is wrong?" I told her to come look. She did, and she noticed Baby laying there in the middle of the floor, dead. Well I told my mom for Kitty's safety, she should come stay with me. My mom didn't argue. So I went searching through the house for Kitty, found her behind the microwave. We put her in the cat carrier and brought her down to my place. Kitty was traumatized by the dogs, she was still scared when she was at my place, and it took her a few weeks to come around and me coaxing her and letting her know that she is safe and there are no dogs at my place. She has been living with me for a while now and she loves it but misses my mom and going outside, but I tell her that she is better off inside because she will live longer. She is happy staying with me.

Skittles came to me when my mom's best friend had to move and was going to have her grandkids. One of my mom's best friend's grandkids has asthma and other breathing problems, so my mom's best friend had to give up her cat, and she thought of me. She asked me if I could take in Skittles and I said that I would. Skittles has been with me since August 31, 2011. She loves it here as well. She is more of an indoor cat, she has never been outside.

Both Kitty and Skittles get along with an occasional fight now and then but I stay on top of them and stop them when they start to fight. They groom each other more than they fight. I love Kitty and Skittles, they help me feel better when I am down.

They sound like two incredible cats. So sad that kitty's siblings died, but glad that Kitty suvived. Very craft cat to hide behind the microwave.

Good for you, pets are really great!

Thank you! Yes they are incredible cats. Yeah it is very sad that Baby died, he was one of Kitty's babies. She had 6 kittens in all. I am glad that Kitty survived as well and she is a very smart cat. I am glad that she is living with me and is safe from the dogs. She hides once in awhile but I always find her either in the cupboard or underneath my couch or my bed. I talk to her always and let her know that she is safe and she doesn't have to worry about the dogs anymore.

Something positive today: woke up to beautiful sunshine and in a good mood. Started my routine today and plan to stay on it. Going to get my place clean so I can feel even more happier and stay in a good mood. Then I am going to relax.

Love the positive thought of waking up in sunshine!

So do I. It is sunny again today and I love waking up to sunshine. Sunshine makes things better, and I love being in a good mood which I believe that the sunshine helps with.

I feel good today. I am excited that college is going to start January 7, 2013, the Winter Quarter. I am going to graduate in Spring Quarter 2013, so I have one more quarter after the Winter Quarter.

I went to dinner with my two best friends and their wives and my girlfriend last night. We've been friends for 15+ years and it was so good to get together and laugh.

I love my logic class. A student answered a question wrong because they read too much into the question. The answer they gave was a long one, I don't remember the answer but it was funny as they tried to explain it. I was cracking up laughing.

Today I am having a wonderful day. My mom took me to get hay for my rabbits because they are almost out of hay, then she took me to Winco to get more food that I needed. Today is a wonderful day!

Scott Orn: having dinner with friends is always very wonderful!

Great post Sweetie.

tonight, I had friends over for dinner. we cooked together and had a great time.