Now that the weather is warming, what are you looking forward to?

It's certainly been a long brutal winter, and I personally look forward to being able to take off at least one layer of clothing! I want to visit the garden centers for flowers and shrubs to plant with the grandkids. I want to turn off the heat, and open my windows. I want to be outside longer than a quick dash to and from the car.

How about you?

Brutal is being kind. Can't wait to get the garden going, clean up the yard, watch my kids' sports on dry fields which seems impossible right now, walk the dog without giant snowbanks, and definitely open the windows.

I know, TJ, the past two winters have wiped out many of our shrubs, about two dozen of them, which translates to a considerable amount of money at the nurseries! I'll be sure to purchase and plant those more cold tolerant this time, if that is possible.

:slight_smile: Sun shining in Seattle today! Will procrastinate on taxes for 8 hours - yay!

Hi SK,

I am really looking forward to the warm weather. I love photography (I'm still amateur but learning) and I love to be outdoors taking photographs. I love to go to parks also and have picnic lunches and take my parakeet with me lol. I would like to also go to the aquarium and botanical gardens to take pictures. Love the warm weather :)

Um besides baseball season nothing really I don't like the warm weather

Hey Jazzie, I love Parakeets, I had them for many years of my life, they are just the most fun! I've never taken mine on a picnic though! You sound like a lot of fun! ha! Feel welcome to post some of your photos here if you would like!

Jazzie said:

Hi SK,

I am really looking forward to the warm weather. I love photography (I'm still amateur but learning) and I love to be outdoors taking photographs. I love to go to parks also and have picnic lunches and take my parakeet with me lol. I would like to also go to the aquarium and botanical gardens to take pictures. Love the warm weather :)

We have quite a few photographers in our Sjogren's group. One gal lives off the coast of Australia and has some fantastic shots of whales! Next time I see her on the boards, I'll ask her to join here and share them with you!

Sun in Seattle? I lived there for a year, way back when, and hardly ever saw the sun! It is a really cool town though in spite of the rain, fog, and mud! ha!

ArtFish said:

:) Sun shining in Seattle today! Will procrastinate on taxes for 8 hours - yay!

I have a friend who invites me to a Mariner's game when she has an extra ticket. It's sooo relaxing on a summer afternoon or evening. Pretty little liars freak, are you loyal to a particular team?

pretty little liars freak said:

Um besides baseball season nothing really I don't like the warm weather

I have a camera I don't know how to use. Jazzie, you can post photos here for members to be inspired ;)

Jazzie said:

Hi SK,

It was 75 and absolutely beautiful today, supposed to be 80 tomorrow! Yippee! I WILL be outside!

Short sleeves and capris, oh how I have missed you!

That would be great!

SK said:

We have quite a few photographers in our Sjogren's group. One gal lives off the coast of Australia and has some fantastic shots of whales! Next time I see her on the boards, I'll ask her to join here and share them with you!

SK said:

Hey Jazzie, I love Parakeets, I had them for many years of my life, they are just the most fun! I've never taken mine on a picnic though! You sound like a lot of fun! ha! Feel welcome to post some of your photos here if you would like!

Jazzie said: I agree parakeets are a lot of fun. My parakeet talks nonstop lol. I take her in her cage and although she can't be loose I think she enjoys herself. Thanks, I'm as crazy and silly as they come lol. I will post maybe some of my sunset and sunrise photos for you all. :)

Hi SK,