Let's give our new members a warm welcome!

In the past week or so we’ve had 2 new members join this supportive community! If you click on their @tag or on their avatar you can read a bit of what they’ve included in their profiles.

Dave (@Pluto) from Georgia learned that he has ADD relatively recently. I noticed that you were wondering if others with ADD/ADHD have found that people take them more seriously after beginning treatment. I’m sure others in this group can relate to your experience and would be happy to talk to you more about this topic.

Layla (@Sunshine19) is a wife and mother who is currently checking out different treatment options. You are not alone - others in this community have been in this position before and understand the challenges of finding a treatment strategy that works for them. You are in the right place!

We are so glad that you are both here! I encourage you to start your own discussions and share your stories by clicking the + New Topic tab. Feel free to also look through past conversations by clicking on the search icon in the upper right corner of your screen. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have - I’m more than happy to help!

Take care,

Sara