ADHD or something more

hello again i need to know if i have a problem. it not that i have depression or anxiety. but i feel someday everything will be fine but then i hear one negative thing. then i just shut out out the world. and if i’m around people i hid it. but then when i am alone i and need a friend at the same time i want to be alone. to make matters worst my mom is dead and i feel like i disappoint my step mom, Evan though that i know that she loves me. so now i focused on the negative. but another thing is that i would think that someone would notice but so far no one notice. but when i am negative i get a little like my aunt doomsday Darcy. for that i got nothen but with that i feel like when i hear or look in someone eyes i can see what or feel what or how they feel another reason i’m so negative. and when i get angry it as mark twain had said MOON. Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody. Every man is a moon and has a side which he turns toward nobody: you have to slip around behind if you want to see it. bad but then the split second i’m not it hurts (physical a little) and emotional. my only safe haven is music like set it off swan song, admit it, and kill the lights, uncontainable, safia my demons, natwantstobattle branded, home, Stefan crossfire, three days grace animal i have become, these songs help more than anyone can know but that just me. but with that i do have one last thing again with being alone do you have any hints

thanks again thomas bishop
tomorrow is another day