Our stories are important. Will you share yours with us?

Ben's Friends is made possible by generous donors who help pay for the costs of maintaining our network. They share with us, and we would like to share your story with them. Post what Ben's Friends has meant to you!

In your post, we'd love to hear a bit about your Ben's Friends story: how you were welcomed, what the support of your peers did for you, how Ben's Friends has made a difference in your life and your family's life, or how being here has changed how you cope with your rare disease. Or anything else you can think of!

It doesn’t have to be a long post or story. And if you’d rather share your story privately, send a PM to me, or to ModSupport (find them in the members section.) Would you rather do a video testimonial? Even better! Send a PM to ModSupport. They will tell you the easiest way to do one.

This wonderful community has flourished from wonderful people like yourself! We are all people with similar struggles and learning more about you and yours not only helps others in the community, but it helps the mods like me, too! I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

Please take the time to share. If what you write can even help one person for one moment, it is more than worth the time!

Your turn! What has Ben’s Friends meant to you?

Please share with us?

“Some times there is not enough rocks”

Thanks, Matt!

Is there anybody else out there who would like to say something positive about this Ben's Friends support site? We'd love to hear something that we can share with the people who support us financially during the annual fundraising drive.

Just a few words will do!

Thanks

"I came to Ben's Friends when my health conditions got the best of me. I couldn't work and felt very isolated. Only a few close friends knew about my illness. I didn't have the energy to educate others because I had to take care of myself, but companionship was part of what I needed. I didn't find support groups in my city. Through the support and friendship of two Ben's Friends patient communities I immediately felt accepted for what I had in common with others. I've read touchingly candid stories and comments by members who have gained wisdom through their trials. I'm grateful for Ben's Friends, my friends here inspire me, and now I volunteer as a Ben's Friends moderator."